Monday, March 28, 2011

NO...YES

As you know, we initially were told we would qualify for co-pay
assistance thru the Cancer Care Co-Pay Assistance Program. After the
application process, we found out we did not. My doctor's office
suggested another program to apply for. I almost didn't because they
wanted basically the same information. I thought if we don't qualify
for the first one, we most likely will not qualify for the second one.
I received this note in the mail today...

"It is with great pleasure that the Patient Advocate Foundation Co-Pay
Relief Program informs you that based on the information provided you
have qualified to receive assistance to use for co-pays for medications
prescribed in relation to your diagnosis. Your award is valid for
twelve months from the date of this letter."

This assistance is even more than the first one, not only taking care of
our deductible this year, but leaving some for next year's deductible.
Randy said to me, "Isn't it just like Him to give us what we need and,
sometimes, even more."

I am in "awe." God is SO good!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, I told you that you were on my mind and wrote to you before I placed my thoughts on facebook!!! God is good ALL the time. I won't say so much tonight, I probably said way too much last night, but I want to pull one quote out of what I said which so appropriately completes what happened today.

    "God has to hide things from us until He knows we're in a certain Spiritual place where He feels He's ready to give us more."

    Well, I guess He used me to tell you that you were going to get more, and you got more, so much more today and you're so deserving!!!!

    --Love you & God's continued blessings,
    Virginia

    ReplyDelete