Monday, March 12, 2012

730 days=104 weeks=24months=2 years (but who's counting)

One thing that came out of the book ("When God and Cancer Meet") we are using in our Support Group is how we don't easily forget the day our world turns upside down. For me/us, that day was March 12, 2010.

Recently as I was thinking about what I would write today, I had, at one point, thought what profound words could I share? Instead, I think I'll just keep it simple.

Since March 12th (2 years ago), I could go on and on about the endless ways God has carried me/us thru this journey thus far. At times, I am amazed at how He takes care of me/us in ways bigger than I/we could have ever imagined.

Thanks Randall, Brooke, and Bradley for your unwavering love and support (even on my difficult days). I am so blessed with an incredible family...

I still hold on to the promise God gave me when this journey started...Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment