Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

It has been awhile since my last post. I have been feeling amazing. One great week rolls right into another great week. GOD IS GOOD!

We've been spending a lot of time in Fort Wayne (some of my most favorite people in the world live there). I've also been thinking about and planning for the upcoming holidays. I think I have finished my Christmas shopping in record time this year!

I am scheduled for my second Avastin treatment later this morning. My first one, two weeks ago, went well...no complications or side effects. Expecting no problems this time either.

Today is Veteran's Day. I think of the commitment these men and women have made...in some cases, the ultimate sacrifice. I have a cousin, Jeff Stegman, serving currently. "THANK YOU" seems so inadequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment