Monday, July 5, 2010

Post Independence Day

One week ago I started my chemo maintenance, which inclues a 5-day (per month) pill regiment at a much higher dosage. The first day did not go well at all. Tuesday and Wednesday were a little better. However, Thursday was the worst by far...not able to keep any of the medicine down. By Friday, they adjusted my medication for nausea and things took a 180-degree turn. I kept everything where it was suppose to be, and had no stomach issues to boot. Atleast we have it figured out (hopefully) for the next 5-day cycle at the end of July.

Thanks for your continued prayers....hope you had a wonderful July 4th!

1 comment:

  1. HI Peggy, I am glad to read that you have figured out the chemo meds, and I am praying that the next time will be much easier for you. I love the most recent family pic, and great to see your Jimtown shirt.
    Have a great day, Connie

    ReplyDelete