Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Update...Unspoken Request


I finished my chemo/radiation treatments last Monday (May 24th). I am currently on a four-week break. I believe I will begin a chemo maintenance program on completion of my break. I've had a little trouble with my "numbers" fluctuating. That has necessitated some additional boosters/shots.
The main reason for my post today has nothing to do with me physically. I cannot really say much (that's why it's unspoken), but I would appreciate your prayers on behalf of someone else in my life. I know God can intervene, even when it seems hopeless. I need God to wrap His loving arms around this situation and give guidance and direction. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I am praying for the situation. I am also continuing to pray for all of you.Please let me know if there is anything I can do, including bringing food. :)
    God bless, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying each and every day!!!

    ReplyDelete