Wednesday, April 21, 2010

New Do Has Arrived

I picked up my new wig today...could not believe what almost a perfect color match it was to my own hair. The highhlights were a tad more blonde, but I liked them (I've always been a blonde at heart...LOL). He actually wanted me to take it home and play around with it. When the time comes, I will go back and he will cut and style it for me.

I want you to know that my boss and co-workers put the money together to buy this for me. It is NOT inexpensive. When I arrived at the salon today, there was a woman looking for a wig. She had already lost her own hair, but I think she found something. Unfortunately, she had only half of what it was going to cost. My heart sank for her.

So let me say "thanks" again to Dr. and Mrs. Long, Shelley, Robin, Becky, Alison, Ashley, Cassie, Dana, Deb, Derek, Gretchen, Jamie, Jane, Jennifer, Jess, Jessica, Jody, Laura, LeeAnn, Rachel, Ryan, and Tina.

No comments:

Post a Comment