Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Prayer

Lord,

Thank you for your grace which won’t let go, even when we face problems that won’t go away!

Amen.

I borrowed this prayer from Pastor Stan Buck. He is the Senior Pastor at the church where Logan (my grandson) attends Preschool. When I read his blog, I sometimes feel like I'm reading my story. We have never met, but we have way too much in common (diagnosis, treatments, ongoing MRI follow-ups, etc.)

If you think about it, say a prayer for Stan...

1 comment:

  1. God declares emphatically in His Word, "…I am the LORD, who heals you" Exodus 15:26. In Exodus 23:25 the Lord continues to declare that He will not only give us food and water but He will also take away sickness from us. Any sickness in Gods eyes is the same. Our Great and Mighty God is still the LORD our healer.

    We believe the work the medical doctors are doing is good. We encourage you to follow all the instructions they give you BUT remember that a Great Physician is up above and can meet you down here at your very point of need.

    HE is the source of our HOPE, please keep Peggy and Stan wrapped in your warm embrace and protect them and do all that is within your will, I pray in your Precious Son's Name, Jesus Christ, AMEN.

    ReplyDelete