Monday, May 16, 2011

ITCH...SCRATCH

It's been an interesting 24 hours. Last evening my skin started itching in certain areas. It looked like I had numerous bug bites of some kind. As the evening progressed, the areas were increasing as well as becoming blotchy. I call the after-hours office number. Of course, they suggested Benadryl, which I did. Slept lousy. By morning, it was much worse.

Saw the doctor this morning. He did not think at this point the rash was related to cancer and/or treatment. He believes I am reacting to something I ate or came in contact to. He started me on a six-day regiment of steroids. Let the appetite begin! :-) I have had two doses so far today. On one hand, it appears to be improving...on the other, not so much.

I am trusting with each dose, I will see more and more improvement. Thanks for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment