Friday, May 7, 2010

As Mother's Day Approaches

After today, I will have completed 31 days of chemo and 22 rounds of radiation, leaving me with 2 more weeks of chemo and 10 more rounds of radiation (final day...May 21). The fatigue is pretty constant at this point. I am grateful that being a bit more tired is really the only symptom I've had to make the adjustment for. (Side note: I've always loved a good nap, especially on Sunday afternoon.)

As I reflect on the upcoming holiday (Mother's Day), I am reminded of what great kids I have. Growing up as a little girl, the only "career" I ever really wanted was to be a MOM!

So let me extend my heartfelt Mother's Day wishes to three of the most important women in my life.....my daughter, Brooke.....my mother, Dixie.....my mother-in-law, Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment